Exciting Opportunity for a Salaried GP
Forward thinking practice seeking like minded enthusiastic GP to become a member of our friendly and supportive team. The Lambert Medical Centre is located in the semi-rural market town of Thirsk within Hambleton which was recently listed the 4th best place to live in the UK.
We are planning for the forthcoming retirement of a Partner
- Sessions and start date negotiable
- GMS Dispensing practice
- 8,500 patients and rising
- EMIS Web
- 8 GPs (5 Partners), 2 Nurse Practitioners, 4 Practice Nurses, 3 HCAs
- Low staff turnover
- GPs meet daily
- We prioritise educational support and keeping up to date
- Aspiring to become a training practice.
- Active member of our local HRWCCG and Federation.
Send CV and covering letter to: Sue Cann (Practice Manager) by clicking the apply button or telephone: 01845 523157
Informal visits and enquiries welcomed
Closing date: Tuesday 3rd April 2018.