Haverstock Healthcare is a multi-award winning Camden GP Federation and North Central London GP Provider. We require Salaried GPs to work at our:
- Enfield Practice – Ordnance Unity Centre for Health
Offering a competitive salary to full time GPs (part time will be considered) £90,000 + medical indemnity + one admin session (pro rata for part time). The surgeries are both well-equipped with a friendly working environment and a supportive admin team.
- Become accredited locally in Minor Surgery (level 2 and level 3 – Basal Cell Carcinoma Excision)
- Become a trainer or associate trainer in an accredited training practice
- Work some of your weekly sessions in one of our Urgent Care Centres
- Or why don’t you develop any other ideas or activities that will make your job personal to you
Within the practice there are Nurse Practitioners, Clinical Pharmacists, Practice Nurses and Health Care Assistants.
- We are also looking for Sessional GPs for our Urgent Care Centres at Royal Free and Barnet Hospitals. In particular, for the late night (10pm to 2am) shifts at an enhanced rate.
Find out more about us at www.haverstockhealth.com or telephone 0203 397 7344.
CLOSING DATE: Friday 6th April 2018.
INTERVIEWS WEEK COMMENCING: 16th April 2018.
HOW TO APPLY: Please send your CV and a covering letter by clicking the apply button.