The Olive Family Practice is looking to recruit a enthusiastic and motivated GP to join our existing team due to an expanding list size, consisting of 2 Doctors, 1 Independent Prescriber, 1 Practice Nurse, 1 Health Care Assistant, 1 Health Trainer and full admin support team. The practice is a APMS practice providing medical services to a population of approximately 3800 patients. We work from a purpose built premises in Bolton serving a well-established diverse, vibrant community close to Bolton town centre. The GPs are supported by a friendly administrative team.
- CQC rating: Outstanding
- High QOF achievement
- High levels of patient satisfaction
- High Bolton Quality Contract KPI achievement
- Excellent links with CCG and local GP federation
- Experienced and motivated workforce
- Purpose built building
- To start as soon as possible a competitive salary dependent on experience will be offered
- NHS pension scheme
- 6 weeks holidays
- 1 week study leave
- Payment of indemnity fees
- Full time over 4 days Monday to Thursday
- Flexible sessions times with a chance to shape workflow
- Newly qualified GP considered with the opportunity to be mentored.
We are looking for a forward thinking, enthusiastic GP, who is keen to deliver traditional family medicine and is also keen to embrace the ever changing role of General Practice in the future. We use the SystmOne clinical system, and are a paper light practice. The Olive Family Practice team is pro-active, friendly, well organised practice who regularly achieves good results with local and national targets.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or by post to Mrs Saadia Hanif (Practice Manager) The Olive Family Practice, Pikes Lane health Centre, Deane Rd, Bolton, BL3 5HP.
For further information or an informal visit please contact Saadia 01204 462299
Apply for Salaried GP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly