GP Partners, Salaried GPs and Newly Qualified GPs at Islington and Hammersmith & Fulham region
GP Partners, Salaried GPs and Newly Qualified GPs: Canberra Old Oak Surgery, W12 7FG; Mitchison Road Surgery, N1 3NG; Hanley Primary Care Centre, N4 3DU
Your role with the practice will provide you with the benefits of a GP Partner's salary, without the Partner's risks and responsibilities.
For the right GP, we are offering highly remunerated Regional GP role with the opportunity to be part of a Primary Care family, together with mentorship from highly experienced clinical directors.
We believe that general practice can be a fun and supportive environment for our GPs, and we ensure this through highly developed systems and processes, support from our MDT including Practice Pharmacists and Physician Associates and nationally recognised innovative ways of working that enable you with:
- A focus on delivering high quality care
- Minimal documents to action
- Minimal interruptions whilst in clinic
- Very few scripts to sign and very few Home Visits
- Actioning only your requested blood results
- Paid and protected time for catch ups and teaching/supervision
- Support from skilled staff on completion of medical reports
- Named buddy to assist with admin workload generated during telephone consultations
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Full medical indemnity fees covered
- Access to GP Director led clinical mentoring and support
- GP Trainer / F2 grant when training
- Enhanced sickness cover
- NHS Pension
Our highly performing practices will also provide you with teaching and leadership opportunities. We recognise and reward extended skills and experience, and we have the capability to shape clinical roles to the skills and requirements of the right candidate.
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU
Thank you for taking the time to learn about us and how you could join our team. Email us to arrange an informal conversation about what you would like from your career with Pal Bhambra on firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more about Canberra Old Oak Surgery please log onto: www.canberraoldoaksurgery.co.uk
To find out more about Mitchison Road Surgery please log onto: www.mitchisonroadsurgery.co.uk
To find out more about Hanley Primary Care Centre please log onto: www.hanleygp.co.uk
To find out more about AT Medics please log onto: www.atmedics.com