Why join us?
- Vibrant multi-disciplinary and multi skilled team
- Looking for partners or salaried doctors
- Extensive surgery facilities at semi-rural location of Worthing
- 21,000 patients with prospects for expansion in the future
- Long history of early enthusiastic adoption of new ideas and change alongside a tradition of cradle to grave family medicine
- Extensive teaching opportunities, the practice trains Vocational Doctors, Brighton Medical Students, Paramedic Practitioner, Nurses and Physicians Associates.
- Happy to explore new and different working relationships reflected in the pay scale £9,000 to £10,000 per session annually (salaried doctors )
- Training and other outside interests encouraged eg. Minor Surgery , Family Planning , NHS Commissioning , Practice Management
- Prevention and Wellbeing at the heart of what we offer to patients
In the area
- Rapidly developing supportive Federation
- Close to Brighton, Gatwick and the South Downs
For more details or informal visit please click the apply button.
Closing date: 30th April 2018.