We are looking for a Salaried GP to join our friendly, forward-thinking, well established practice in Chessington for between 6-8 sessions per week.
Our surgery cares for over 8,000 patients and provides high quality healthcare to all of our patients. Our team of 7 GPs, 4 practice nurses and 3 HCAs deliver a full range of core services and provide a variety of innovative services, from a walk-in audiology service to free NCT classes.
All our GPs benefit from:
- Prescribing clerks to manage daily prescription queries
- Full secretarial support to manage all e-referral and referral administration
- Strong links with our community teams, including regular MDT meetings
- An in-house prescribing team and clinical team
- 30 days annual leave and 1 week’s study leave (pro rata), including a guaranteed 2 weeks annual leave over the summer and a school holidays rota
- Access to the NHS pension scheme
- 100% practice payment of your choice of medical indemnity insurance
- A competitive salary which is reviewed annually, and the option of time off in lieu or payment for weekend extended hours
Our clinical team work on a range of projects, from re-design of in house systems to the development of new services for our patients. We have a long standing commitment to offering all staff the opportunity to develop special interests, both through an in-house CPD programme and through outside training opportunities.
The practice encourages all members of staff to have a healthy work life balance and encourages an open door, friendly and supportive environment for all to work in. We have a flexible approach to timing of sessions to allow where possible for individual circumstances. For this position, to fit in with our existing team, the successful candidate will need to be available to work 2 sessions on a Monday.
For an informal chat, cup of coffee or simply to look around and find out more please contact Ellie Roberts, Deputy Practice Manager by clicking the apply button.
The deadline for receipt of applications is Monday 19th March 2018.
We are an equal opportunities employer.