5 x Consultant / Specialist Psychiatrists - Queensland, Australia
Head Medical are close partners with a mental health service in Queensland, Australia.
In the last 12 months, we have sourced 5 UK-trained Consultant Psychiatrists for the service and have assisted each through RANZCP assessment, medical registration, visa lodgement and migration.
They are now enjoying first class salaries (up to AU$425,000 plus on-call, depending on experience) with a better work / life balance.
The service is now in a position to recruit an additional 5 more Consultant Psychiatrists. These openings have been driven by growth and additional funding from the Queensland State Government.
The required subspecialties are:
- 1 x General Adult Consultant/Specialist Psychiatrist
- 2 x Rehabilitation Consultant/Specialist Psychiatrists
- 1 x Rural, Remote and Indigenous Consultant / Specialist Psychiatrist
- 1 x ECT and Consultation-Liaison Consultant / Specialist Psychiatrists (this job is split 50/50 between the two subspecialties)
If you are not FRANZCP or close to achieving FRANZCP the employer and the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists (RANZCP) looks favourably upon Psychiatrists who have:
- Completed their training in UK, Ireland, NZ, Canada, USA or South Africa
- Have at least 3 years work experience at Consultant / Specialist level
- Completed formal posts of training in CAMHS or C/L in basic or advanced
If you have any questions about your comparability to an Australian-trained Psychiatrist or want to have an informal discussion about this location, service, RANZCP process of assessment and medical registration just get in touch.
To find out more, or to apply, contact Al Spinner on +44 (0)131 240 5276 or email firstname.lastname@example.org