Long term locum GP (Urgent Care) - up to 6 months
Are you looking to take the next step in your career to expand your leadership and clinical experience?
We are seeking skilled and experienced GPs to help lead and develop a well-established UCC team of ENPs, RNs and HCAs. This role provides you with an opportunity to gain valuable leadership experience, teach and develop new clinical skills.
• Full time and part time available (minimum 3 days)
• Day, night, and weekend shifts available
• Reliable ongoing locum work for minimum 4 weeks
• Competitive rates based on experience
The successful candidate will be focused on providing high quality care with an exceptional patient experience. They will have a passion for excellence and a desire to support and improve the team.
• Registration with the GMC specialist register as a GP, or doctors in training who will be on the specialist register within 6 months.
• License to practice
• Valid working permit
• Ideally registered on the Performers List (not essential)
• Primary care experience and ideally some experience in Urgent Care or equivalent
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Rig Locums are the leading recruiters of specialist locum doctors across the UK. We have over 10 years’ experience in placing locum doctors into the NHS and we are the ‘go to’ choice for Hospitals across the UK to supply specialist and hard to find locum doctors.
For more information, please contact email@example.com or call 0800 690 6044