General Practitioner - St Neots
General Practitioner, St Neots Health Centre
It’s time to enjoy being a GP again. We currently have a General Practitioner role available in St Neots Health Centre. The details are:
- Annual salary of up to £85,000
- NHS Pension
- £500 per month contribution to Medical Indemnity costs
- 40 hours per week (days/hours flexible)
- 30 days annual leave + bank holidays + 40 hours study leave
- Role available from March 2018
- As an organisation, Malling Health can sponsor skilled migrant workers (Doctors) from outside the EEA. As a licence holder, it allows us to sponsor and employ individuals under Home Office regulations.
- APMS Contract
- The practice is a purpose-built centre in the heart of St Neots town centre
- Clinical skill mix consists of GP Partners, Salaried General Practitioner, ANPs and HCAs
- Patient list size 6000
- The practice is a walk-in centre that opens 7 days a week
- EMIS web system
- Practice open hours Monday to Friday 8.00am to 8.00pm, Saturday and Sunday 9.00am to 4.00pm
- Additional/enhanced services offered
- St Neots is a charming market town located in west Cambridgeshire and is the largest and fastest growing town in the county with a population over 40,000. Nestled around the banks of the River Great Ouse, the town has a rich medieval heritage and there is plenty to offer visitors from dining out, browsing eclectic shops and markets, enjoying outdoor pursuits and riverside activities or enjoying seasonal events and entertainment.
Why join IMH?
Whatever stage you’re at in your GP career, we’ll provide you with the high quality support you need to continue developing your skills, spend quality time with your patients and make a real difference to people’s lives whilst enjoying job satisfaction.
Join IMH and you can look forward to:
Quality time with your patients - our support, clinical leadership and multi-speciality practice teams all work together to relieve the administrative burden and enable our clinicians to spend the majority of their time involved in high-quality patient care. You’ll have structured surgeries and protected times for appointments and administration to ensure your day runs smoothly.
A great work/life balance – we’d like to ensure you make the most of your time in and out of work, so we offer flexible working hours and a variety of full and part-time opportunities to suit your lifestyle. This includes early/late starts and finishes, weekday only hours and term-time only contracts.
Career Opportunities – we can offer you the opportunity to divide your time between our different primary care environments and consult a range of patients in GP Practices, Urgent Care Centres and Walk-in Centres, which is the ideal opportunity to broaden your skills and enjoy plenty of variety every day. Or, you may have clinical leadership ambitions and want to become a Lead GP, a Clinical Director or a Medical Director. These roles have a broad strategic remit across a range of practices alongside the ‘day job’ of treating patients. We are also happy to support specialist interests to allow you to make use of your additional skills and training.
Large network of practices - You don’t have to look at the same four walls for the rest of your career. We have a wide choice of urban and rural locations and a mix of small and large practices, each with their own individual feel. We’ll make it easy to change practices within the group should you need to relocate and we also offer additional work in neighbouring IMH practices to boost your income.
Support, Training and Development - We offer a wide range of learning and teaching opportunities, such as clinical supervision for Physician Associates/ Pharmacists/GP returners in training. Our clinicians benefit from up to 50 hours free online CPD whilst mandatory training is also provided online. You’ll benefit from the expertise within our clinical network and gain support towards appraisal and revalidation. Our central teams support the practice network across the areas of Clinical Governance, CQC, Clinical Leadership, HR, Recruitment, Practice Operations, Education & Training and Finance/Payroll. This includes management support to ensure that our GPs feel valued and listened to.
Primary Care is changing – we are the future.
For a discussion regarding this role and other opportunities within our group, please contact Mark Priestley on 0203 745 5530 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for General Practitioner - St Neots
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly