An Allergist MD (M/F)
The Centre Hospitalier de Luxembourg, an acute care, teaching and research hospital with a total capacity of 600 beds and the Luxembourg Institute of Health, are recruiting:
An Allergist MD (M/F) - on a permanent, full time contract for the National Health Service of Immunology-Allergology in the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg at CHL and the department of Infection and Immunity at LIH.
- The management of the clinical activity with a specialised team working in an outpatient Immunology and Allergology unit including a hospital day care and access to hospital beds.
- The translational coordination of research projects for the Allergology – Immunology – Inflammation Research Unit of the LIH.
- An international high-level medicine and research environment in Allergy and Immunology.
- The possibility to integrate a hospital and research institute working with cutting edge technology.
- The legal status of an employee.
- Degree in medicine with specialisation and particularly skills in allergology, and the authorisation to practice medicine in the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg issued by the Ministry of Health.
- Confirmed experience with solid skills in drug, insect and food allergies, urticaria and angiodema, mastocytosis and specific immunotherapy.
- Confirmed experience in clinical and translational research.
- Knowledge of at least one of the following languages or the determination to learn them: French, German, English or Luxemburgish.
Please send your CV and cover letter to the Medical Director, Centre Hospitalier de Luxembourg, 4 rue Barblé L-1210 Luxembourg.
Apply for An Allergist MD (M/F)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly