Locum GP - Greater London
Are you a Locum GP in the Greater London area? Why go through an agency when you can work directly for us?
We’ll pay you more than rates paid by some agencies. You’ll get first choice on sessions over agency locums and we offer great flexibility, so you can work and earn when you want to. Some of our locums are already booked up months in advance. Bank locums are provided with NHS pensionable locum work and portfolio working, so you can broaden your skills and enjoy plenty of variety.
Our Practices on the Greater London include:
Greenwich Peninsula Practice (SE10 0QN)
Aldersbrook Medical Centre (E12 5DL)
Half Penny Steps Walk in Centre (W10 4RE)
Become one of our regular GP Locums and you’ll benefit from:
- 50+ sites across England
- Pay rates which are equal to or better than those offered by agencies
- Access to portfolio working – our network includes GP Practices, Walk-in Centres, Out of Hours Centres and Urgent Care Centres
- Earning and working when you wish
- Bookings up to 3 months in advance
- Working for us directly rather than dealing with multiple agencies
- NHS Pensionable locum work
- Fixed term contracts if desired
- Standardised working so you can move practices easily within the group with no need for retraining
- Access to our clinical support network
- Opportunity to ‘try before you buy’ before considering a permanent role with us
- Working with a forward-thinking organisation
To undertake GP Locum work with IMH, you will need a license to practice with the GMC and be registered on the National Medical Performers List.
Apply to register your interest and we’ll be in touch shortly to discuss our current locum roles in this area.
Alternatively please contact the IMH Recruitment Team on 0203 745 5530 or firstname.lastname@example.org.