GP with interest in Women's Health – Perth, Western Australia – 75% billings
GPs with an interest in female health required for a practice based in the northern, coastal suburbs of Perth. You will be offered 75% of billings and a relocation allowance.
There are currently 3 established practices approximately 30 minutes from Perth CBD, a mixed-billing practice with 14 doctors, the other is bulk-billing with 5 doctors.
- Earnings of AU$300,000–400,000
- 30 minutes from Perth CBD
You will be supported by a full complement of nurses and admin staff. Working with a team of GPs with different areas of interest, covering all aspects of General Practice including:-
- Chronic Disease Management
- Diabetic Management with Dietitian and Diabetic Educator for insulin initiation
- Men’s Health
- Woman’s Health with contraception, IUD’s, Implanon insertion and Pregnancy care
- Skin Mole Clinic with removal of skin cancers
- Minor procedures
- Travel vaccines including Yellow Fever Vaccine
- Occupational Medicine and Workers compensation
- Aged Care
What Head Medical can do for you
Arranging a position overseas is very exciting, but we know it can also be a complex and time-consuming process. We’re specialists in international medical recruitment and have helped many doctors relocate since we first started out in 2008 (you can read what people have said about working with us on our testimonials page). We know it’s important to balance career opportunities with lifestyle, so we’ll talk through your plans and get to know you to make sure we find the right role in the right location.
Once we have secured a job for you, we’ll manage the medical registration and visa application processes, and support you (and any family members) with the relocation itself.
To find out more, or to apply, contact Vicki McLaren on +44 (0)131 240 5263 or email firstname.lastname@example.org