General Practitioner - Swindon
General Practitioner – Swindon
Are you looking for a new GP opportunity in a clinically-led Primary Care environment with the stress that can come with working in general practice setting removed?
We currently have a General Practitioner role available in our Abbey Meads Medical Practice in Swindon. We can offer you:
• An annual salary of up to £85,000 (pro-rata)
• NHS Pension
• £500 per month contribution to Medical Indemnity costs
• 40 hours per week (days/hours flexible)
• 6 week’s equivalent annual leave + bank holidays + up to 40 hours annual study leave (pro-rata)
• Up to 50 hours free CPD which can be achieved online
Role available immediately
Our practice is in the town of Swindon, close to the A419 which allows direct access to the Cotswolds and the M4. Swindon boasts fantastic transport links including regular trains to Central London in under 1 hour. The clinical skill mix includes a Lead GP, Salaried GPs, an Advanced Nurse Practitioner, a Nurse Practitioner, a Practice Nurse and HCAs. The practice is currently a GP training practice with a patient list of 17,000 patients. It holds a GMS contract and opens Monday to Thursday 8:30 – 19:30 and 8:30 - 18:30 on a Friday. The practice currently uses SystmOne clinical system.
Why join IMH?
Whatever stage you’re at in your GP career, we’ll provide you with the high-quality support you need to continue developing your skills, spend quality time with your patients and make a real difference to people’s lives whilst enjoying job satisfaction.
This role would particularly suit an experienced GP with aspirations to move into Clinical Leadership.
Join IMH and you can look forward to:
• Excellent support, patient continuity and a wide range of learning and teaching opportunities, including clinical supervision and mentorship
• Structured surgeries and protected times for appointments and administration to ensure your day runs smoothly
• Clinical Support Unit offering remote support with administration
• A developed career pathway to senior clinical management roles and specialist clinical roles
• Variety – we have a diverse range of primary health service provisions from traditional GP Practices to Walk-in Centres and Urgent Care Centres
• Support towards appraisal and revalidation
• Opportunities to relocate to sites across the UK
• Flexible working hours, including early/late starts and finishes, weekday only hours and term-time only contracts
We want to hear from GPs in the Swindon area and we offer flexibility, whether you are looking for your next career move or some additional hours as part of a portfolio GP career.
For a discussion regarding this role and other opportunities within our group, please contact Mark Priestley on 0203 745 5530 or firstname.lastname@example.org