Salaried GP or GP Partner
We are a well-established, forward thinking training practice in Catterick Village North Yorkshire, close to the Yorkshire Dales and Moors and the market towns of Richmond and Northallerton. We consistently achieve high results in QOF and have been rated as Good in all areas in our CQC inspection (November 2016). We are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic person to join our Clinical Team.
- Competitive and negotiable upon experience
- Training practice for GP Registrars, FY2 year doctors and medical students
- Experienced team of GP Partners
- Diverse and expanding population currently numbering 6500 patients
- Excellent, supportive in-house Nursing team, Administration team and on-site Multi-Disciplinary team
- Prescribing Pharmacist and Advance Nurse Practitioner support
- SystmOne Clinical System
- Salaried GP or Partner GP
- 6 - 8 sessions per week
- Face-to-face and telephone appointments, home visiting, patient administration, clinical procedures, medicals, extended hours surgery rotated between GPs
- Regular in house CPD sessions and educational events
If you would like to arrange a visit to the practice or informal conversation as part of the application process please contact our Practice Manager Lyn Akers on 07787 190770 or by clicking the apply button.