- Salaried GP – 6-8 sessions
- Maternity Locum GP from June 2018 (up to 1 year) – 4-5 sessions
We're seeking enthusiastic and motivated GPs to join us in our large, innovative practice.
We're offering an opportunity to work in a thriving, cohesive and experienced multidis-ciplinary team. Our mission has been to provide a working environment designed to enhance the fulfilment of our hard working colleagues whilst providing a quality service to our population of over 27k patients.
- Routine surgeries with no extras
- In-house Community Paramedic home visiting service
- Our own Practice Pharmacist & Pharmacy Technicians
- Half days on call in our same day urgent clinic supported by a dedicated team of minor illness Nurses and specialist paramedics
- Clinical PA to assist with GP phone calls
- Experienced and supportive administrative teams
- Wide variety of in-house special interests
- Adjacent community hospital for which we provide GP cover
- Strong links with local CCG, GP Federation and LMC
- GP training practice with FY2, ST2 and ST3 trainees across our sites
- Actively involved in developing new and sustainable working practices and local collaborative working
Take a look at our comprehensive website at www.marlowdoctors.co.uk
Job description and Practice Profile available on request.
Please send a CV and covering letter to Lindsey Jefferies Practice Manager by clicking the apply button.
Apply for Salaried GP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly