Would you like to be part of a team you can be proud of?
Come to work and feel job satisfaction?
Enjoy a healthy work/life balance?
Join us at Saltash Health Centre! Saltash is on the west bank of the river Tamar, and acts as a gateway between Cornwall and Devon; close to the sea, Dartmoor and to the city of Plymouth. There are excellent schools in Saltash and surrounding area.
We are seeking a Salaried GP, who may be interested in Partnership, 8 sessions a week, to join our well remunerated, thriving practice.
- 6 Partners, 2 Salaried GPs
- List size of 13,000 patients
- Supported by nursing, paramedics, administrative/management teams
- Well-located partner-owned premises
- Excellent reputation and consistently high QOF with wide range of enhanced services
- Good overall and Outstanding CQC rating for Families, Children & Young People
- Enthusiastic involvement with Undergraduate & Postgraduate Medical Education
- TPP SystmOne clinical system
We are looking for an enthusiastic, pro-active, team player with a strong patient-care focus who will share our supportive, friendly ethos and commitment to high quality care.
Start date by mutual agreement
Closing date: 29/3/18
Lynn Chenery, Manager, Saltash Health Centre, Callington Road, Saltash, Cornwall, PL12 6DL. Telephone: 01752 842281. Alternatively, please click the apply button to apply.
Informal enquiries/visits welcome. Website: www.saltashhealth.co.uk