Forensic Psychiatry Opportunity
Specialty Doctor in Norfolk and Suffolk
NSFT is the main provider of specialist mental health, psychological therapies, drugs and alcohol and learning disability services for the counties of Norfolk and Suffolk, serving a population of 1.6 million, across seven CCGs, with an annual turnover of £220m.
We are committed to delivering quality driven mental health services and involving individuals and their families in everything that we do. Every individual makes a valuable contribution. We are immensely proud of our staff, who have been commended for the care they provide. Our Secure Services have been rated ‘Good’ by CQC for two years consecutively. Do you value working positively, respectfully and together? If so, we’d love you to join us!
The Trust encourages applications from highly motivated, enthusiastic doctors who would welcome the opportunity to work in a high-quality service in a beautiful part of the world. The Trust encourages leadership roles for senior clinicians as part of the core job and in additional roles, where available, in medical education, management, research and teaching.
Top reasons to work in Norfolk and Suffolk:
1. We will support the training, study time, and costs for those doctors seeking to achieve CESR, and RC/AC status.
2. The Trust encourages continuing personal development, including S.12 status.
3. £10,000 recruitment premium and a generous relocation package available for the right candidates.
4. We have strong links with the University of Cambridge Medical Schools and regular medical student attachments.
5. Protected 2.5 SPA time.
6. There are numerous teaching opportunities available, both at postgraduate and undergraduate level, at the medical school at University of East Anglia.
7. There are many areas of outstanding natural beauty, award-winning coastlines and picturesque villages.
8. Excellent rail links (Ipswich is only one hour away from London!), and situated close to both Norwich and Stansted Airports.
For further details/informal visits contact: Dr Mark Earthrowl Consultant Psychiatrist and Lead Clinician. Tel: 01603 421558. Email: email@example.com Karen Clements, Manager of Operations, Secure Services. Tel: 01473 322250. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications can be made by clicking the apply button. The closing date for this vacancy is Sunday 4 March 2018, and interviews are anticipated to take place in the week commencing 26 March 2018.