GP Partner required
6 sessions per week
A great opportunity has arisen for a committed and enthusiastic new Partner to join our established teaching Practice team due to relocation. We will encourage your development in your area of interest, be they clinical, educational, or managerial. You will have an equal voice in the Partnership and rapid progression to parity.
- Personal lists with supportive partners
- GMS practice with full supporting nursing and admin team
- Maximum QOF points every year
- Well established training/teaching practice for over 30 years.
- Own purpose built premises
- “Good” CQC assessment with “Outstanding” for over 75’s
Beautiful area between the New Forest and the coast with very good schools locally.
Informal visits welcomed!
Apply with CV by post or email to: Practice Manager, Penny’s Hill Practice, St Mary’s Road, Ferndown, Dorset BH22 9HB. Alternatively, please click the apply button to apply.
Closing date for applications: 27th March 2018.
Apply for GP Partner required
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly