- Friendly, high achieving and innovative GMS practice of 4 Partners and 4 Salaried GPs
- Large, skilled and well-organised team of nurses, HCAs and medical administrators
- 16,000 patients over two sites
- Excellent management and administrative structure
- Clinical Pharmacy team
- Good CQC rating in all areas
- Triage system managing same day as well as routine appointments
- Admin driven system of clinical correspondence management
- Training Practice
- fixed term CCG commissioned extended hours HUB providing appointments 8am – 8pm, 7 days a week (no OOH commitment from the Partners)
- part of a well-developed Network of local Practices
We are based in Ealing which is regarded as one of the greenest areas of the Capital, with very good local schools and served by excellent transport links.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated GP who would complement our existing team of 4 Partners. Informal visits welcomed.
This is a full time post including 6 weeks of annual leave and one week of study leave, medical indemnity and GMC subscriptions. We would consider two part time applicants.
Please email CV and letter of application to, Practice Manager by clicking the apply button.