Due to GP retirement, we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated GP to join our Practice team in Gamlingay, ideally a full time GP, but we are able to be flexible for the right candidate.
We are a hardworking, democratic and supportive team with a commitment to providing high quality clinical care for our patients, while maintaining a good work /life balance.
- Patient list size - 11,800
- Stable, nine Partner, GMS, part-dispensing Practice
- Rural market town and village locations, 15 miles west of Cambridge
- Two modern purpose built premises in Gamlingay and Potton
- Cambridge University Clinical Student training Practice
- Excellent supporting administrative and clinical staff including
- Minor Illness Nurses, Emergency Care Practitioners, Practice Nurses and HCA’s
- SystmOne computer system
- Consistently high QOF achievement with above average income
- Recent positive CQC report
- Special interests are practised and encouraged
Please apply with a handwritten letter of introduction and CV to: Mrs Nicola Gauge, Practice Manager, Greensands Medical Practice, Brook End Surgery, Potton, Sandy, Bedfordshire SG19 2QS.
Alternatively to apply, please click the apply button Website – www.greensands.org.uk
Informal visits by prior agreement are welcome.