Salaried GP (with Partnership Opportunity)
We are looking for an enthusiastic Salaried GP, full time or part time, with the opportunity to become a Partner. Our full-time Senior Partner is retiring and we have 4-8 sessions per week available to be covered by one or two doctors.
- Progressive practice in a beautiful part of the country with good road links to major cities
- 6000 patients in a suburban area with a low home visit rate
- Training Practice for GPSTs and Foundation doctors graded as “Excellent” by HEE
- Strong ethos of mutual support and team work
- Weekly multi-disciplinary clinical/education meetings
- Portfolio working and development of special interests encouraged
- On-going quality improvement programme
- Competitive salary with flexible start date
- Good local schools
Closing date: Friday 9 March 2018,
Interview date: Friday 23 March 2018.
Please contact our Practice Manager, Trudi Mann on 01823 333355 for informal enquiries and visits. Send CV and covering letter by clicking the Apply button.
Additional information below which also can be downloaded.
Learn more about what it is like to live and work in Somerset: