University of East Anglia, Norwich
Exciting opportunity for 1 or 2 Salaried GP posts
4 – 8 clinical sessions per week plus admin
- 1 weeks paid study leave per annum
- 6 weeks paid holiday a year
- CQC rated ‘outstanding’ practice
- 20,000+ patients – mix of students and local residents
- Multicultural mostly young population
- Innovative sexual health, travel and mental health services
- Purpose built Medical Centre on university campus
- EMIS web computer system
For further details, visit our website www.umsuea.co.uk or call Christina Fielding, Business Manager on 01603 251625/251601 to discuss this post or please click the apply button to apply.
Closing date: End Feb 2018.
Start date: Between March and July – negotiable.