4-6 Session Salaried GP
Would you like to work in a beautiful and historic area, 20 minutes from Bath and with easy transport links to London and the West?
We are seeking an enthusiastic GP to join our friendly team for 4-6 sessions per week, but we can be flexible for the right candidate. We would also encourage applications from those interested in the Retainer Scheme.
- 11,400 patient GMS practice
- 6 GP Partners, 3 Salaried GPs
- Medical defence fees paid
- Minor-illness nurse support
- Excellent admin support
- Daily coffee meeting
- Good demographic patient mix
- Highly respected training practice with 3 GP trainers
- Active in-house CPD programme
- Approved for GP Retainer Posts
- Close links with Community Team
- Care coordinator for complex patients
- Potential for future partnership
Our surgery is located in Corsham, a beautiful town 10 miles east of Bath. There is a wide selection of excellent state and private schools in the area. Corsham has its own thriving local community, nestled in beautiful countryside as well as benefitting from all that Bath has to offer including access to the world-class sports facilities at Bath University.
For an informal discussion, further details, or to arrange a visit, please contact James Bury, Practice Manager
Please send applications (CV and covering letter) to: James Bury, Practice Manager, The Porch Surgery, Corsham, Wiltshire SN13 9DL. Telephone (direct): 01249 717029. or click the apply button.