Full/Part time GP
We are a friendly and innovative practice with excellent nursing and admin support. We are looking to enhance our clinical staffing by recruiting a committed and enthusiastic additional GP.
A leading practice in Encompass: an MCP vanguard New-model of care practice
- GP and multi-professional HEEKSS Training Practice
- Research links with KAPCU, University of Kent.
- Providers of GPwSI Minor Surgery, Dermatology, ENT and Ophthalmology
- AQP contract holders of Muscular Skeletal Services, Audiology Services
- Full engagement with Practice Based Commissioning
- Enhanced Services Providers
- High QoF achievers
- CQC rated Good
- 20,000+ patients
- 2 rural branch surgeries with Dispensing
- 9 Partners
- Nurse Practitioner and Clinical Pharmacist frontline urgent care clinicians
- 4 Practice Nurses, 3 HCA's
- Cathedral City with excellent State and Private schools
- High speed rail link to London and to the Continent
- University city with significant student population in our profile
For further information, please contact Joanna Webb at Northgate Medical Practice, 1 Northgate, Canterbury, Kent CT1 1WL or click the apply button.