Leave the Cold Nights for Year Round Sunshine in Qatar - Infectious Diseases Consultant Job (J77955)
Leave the Cold Wintery Nights for Year Round Sunshine in Qatar - Consultant Needed
Qatar, in addition to being the host of the next World Cup is also known for its exceptional dining and world class shopping opportunities. Around 500 expats arrive in Qatar every day, attracted by its tax-free salaries and amazing climate. Located on the coast, Doha is also something of a haven for fishing, diving and snorkeling enthusiasts
We are proud to present the opportunity to work at a fantastic medical outfit offering an outstanding career progression. The hospital group in question is able to deliver the highest standard of patient care through their world class, technologically advanced facilities. They are among the most reputable outfits, not just in the Middle East but globally and have an unmatched healthcare vision.
The salary and expatriate package on offer matches their reputation:
- Up to 75,000 QAR per month – TAX FREE
- Fully furnished Accommodation for your family
- Malpractice and Health insurance
- Educational support for children
- Very generous annual leave on top of 10 days of public holidays
- End of service bonus equating to 21 days of salary per year completed
We are happy to accept applications from consultants across a range of medical specialisms, including but not limited to:
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine
- General Surgery
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- General/Internal Medicine
A minimum of 2 years’ experience is required after completion of one of the following:
- CCST (Certificate of completion of specialist training)
- American Board Registration
- Australian or NZ fellowship
- Canadian Fellowship
What happens next?
To find out more please contact Prospect Health on 01423 813451 or click the apply button to discuss opportunities in full confidence.