We are seeking a 4-8 session GP to fill a retirement vacancy. Partnership or Salaried options happily considered.
Wadebridge is a growing North Cornwall town situated on the Camel estuary which has regularly appeared in the Sunday Times list of top places to live in Britain. Wadebridge has easy access to some of Cornwall's finest beaches. It also benefits from a thriving community and high performing state schools.
- GMS practice with list size of 7,500
- Currently 3 Partners with 3 Salaried GPs & 2 advanced Nurse Practitioners
- Practice owned main surgery in Wadebridge town centre and branch surgery in Rock with dispensing from both sites
- Longstanding training practice with education as a core ethos
- 6 weeks pro-rata annual leave and 1 week study leave
- 6 week sabbatical every 5 years for partners
- Progressive IT including voice recognition equipment and web based telephone system
- Maximum QOF score
- Start date April 2018 but flexible for the right candidate
Closing date: 12th January 2018.
Interviews to be held in February.
For more information or to arrange an informal visit please contact Dr Nick Robertson at email@example.com
To apply please send CV and covering letter to practice manager Mrs Sonia Geach, Wadebridge & Camel Estuary Practice, Brooklyn, Wadebridge, Cornwall, PL27 7BS or click the apply button. Telephone: 01208 812222.