Vacancy for Neurology Consultant - Dubai
We are currently recruiting on behalf of one of the Gulf Regions leading medical and surgical hospitals based in Dubai in the UAE. We are looking for a high calibre, well qualified and experienced Neurologist to join this talented and diverse workforce.
Our client is located in Dubai. Dubai refers to one of the seven emirates that constitute the United Arab Emirates (UAE) in the eastern Arabian Peninsula. Dubai is the second largest Emirate in the United Arab Emirates and probably the most well-known. Under the guidance of Sheikh Mohamed bin Rashid bin Maktoum, Prime Minister and Vice President of the UAE, the Emirate has built a reputation as one of the most important and vibrant cities in the Middle East.
The hospital was the first private institution in the Middle East to be accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI). The hospital has since been re-accredited by the JCI for the fifth time. The Medical Laboratory was the first private laboratory to be accredited by College of American Pathologists (CAP) and have subsequently been re-accredited five times.
The hospital is an acute care, general surgical/medical hospital whose mission is to provide high quality care, equivalent to that of American healthcare which ensures that the needs and expectations of the people of Dubai and the surround Gulf States are met.
Our client offers a fantastic array of benefits that will make the transition of moving to the UAE a pleasant and rewarding move. The benefits on offer include;
- Outstanding expatriate benefit packages
- Attractive tax-free salaries
- Free Malpractice insurance
- Free Medical insurance
- 24-Month renewable Contracts
- Accompanied Contracts for Physicians/Managers (Spouse and 2 children)
- Educational Support for 2 children between ages 6-18 (Physicians and Managers)
- Unaccompanied Contracts
- 30 Days Annual Leave
- 10 Days Public Holidays
- 6 Days Administrative Leave (Senior positions)
- 5 Days Continuing Medical Education Leave and 2 Travel Days (physicians)
- End of Service Bonus of 21 Days of salary for each year completed
Key Skills and Qualifications
Board Certification in relevant Speciality Applied for with post 3 years’ experience at Consultant level
- American Board certification and/or German Facharzt ONLY
- Expertise in Strokes and EMG’s
- It would be advantageous if you can speak Arabic but not essential
What Happens Next?
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the 'Apply' button and attach an up-to-date CV. Alternatively, to discuss this and other similar opportunities with our International team call 01423 813451 or send an email to Doctors@prospect-health.com
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am – 5.30pm