Salaried GP required
4-6 session per week
Salary negotiable + benefits (depending on experience)
Tier 2 Sponsorship Applicants considered
We have a vacancy for a motivated, resilient, flexible GP with the possibility of future Partnership. The practice has 2 Partners, 2 Salaried GPs supported by a team of ANPs, Practice Nurses, HCAs, management and admin.
- A forward thinking PMS Practice 9,500 patients
- Consistent high QoF achievers
- ‘Good’ CQC rating
- Low home visiting rate
- Flexibility and support to structure your sessions
- A slick back office team, working to reduce GP workload
- Reasonable appointment numbers
- Part of the largest locality group in Stafford and part of a GP Federation
- Training Practice for Medical Students / FY2 / GP Registrars
- Monthly Protected Learning Opportunities
- EMIS Web and Docman Clinical System
- Based in the south of Stafford, just off Junction 13 of the M6, with good rail and bus links and plenty of free parking
If you can bring commitment and enthusiasm to our team then please apply in writing, enclosing your CV to: Carrie Stockley, Practice Manager, Rising Brook Surgery, Stafford ST17 9LY or by clicking the apply button.
Informal enquiries please call Carrie Stockley 01785 251134
Closing date for applications 9th November 2017.