Full time/Part time Salaried GP/s for clinical lead role
- Candidates with an interest in women’s health and/or medical education will be desirable.
- We will offer the role of clinical lead with enhanced remuneration.
About the Practice
- Excellent practice team, 6 Partners, 3 Salaried/Associate GPs with mixed skills, brilliant nursing staff and clinical pharmacists and advanced nurse practitioner.
- We host community clinics for dermatology, ENT, anticoagulation, counselling onsite
- We are a high QOF achieving, well organised PMS practice. The successful applicant will share our commitment to deliver high quality care whilst maintaining the right work-life balance.
- List of approx 13,500
- Teaching practice - We currently teach Year 1, Year 2 and Year 4 Medical students from St. Barts and London. We are in the process of becoming a GP training Practice.
What We Offer You
- In house mandatory trainings and CPD arrangement present.
- Personal Development/Mentoring: Three GP partners are NHSE GP appraisers to help with portfolio and mentoring.
- We are willing to be flexible for the right candidate to maintain good work-life balance.
- Opportunity to work at the local Urgent care centres, participate in teaching, attend CPD.
- We are looking to recruit ambitious GP/s to join our Practice based on 4-8 sessions each. Salary negotiable based on experience.
- We pay NHS pension and medical insurance pro-rata.
- Interested candidates can learn skills in commissioning and minor operations
- Annual leave 6 weeks and one week study leave pro-rata.
- Start date is flexible.
Please send us your CV to Dr T Sadhu (07956 883729) or Dr Ayan Datta (07727 213992) by clicking the apply button for applying and for informal visits.
Apply for Salaried GP/s
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly