Clinical Lead in Emergency Medicine
Pertemps Medical are pleased to offer this substantive post of Clinical Lead in Emergency Medicine to join a friendly and supportive team in sought after South East England location.
The successful applicant will:
- Support the delivery of patient care in the Emergency Department in line with national standards and Care Quality Commission requirements.
- Have clinical and administrative responsibility for the effective running of the assessment units and the ACC
- Provide strong clinical leadership to the emergency department, run the weekly business meeting and handover meetings.
- Develop and maintain good working practices with wards, out-patients and the Emergency Department
- Plan the service through regular service meetings
- Appoint and supervise junior medical staff
- Promote a friendly and team based working environment
Ideal candidates will have the ability to take full and independent responsibility for the clinical care of patients, broad experience in Emergency Medicine in the UK, well developed leadership and management skills, current role as Consultant and all implied responsibility for clinical management tasks, Full GMC registration, on Specialist Register for Emergency Medicine, evidence of accreditation in Paediatric EM, FRCEM or equivalent.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for Clinical Lead in Emergency Medicine
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly