Consultant Physician with Interest in Gastroenterology
Pertemps are pleased to offer this substantive post of Consultant Physician with an interest in Gastroenterology. The unit is a friendly and supportive team with a well-developed team ethic and a number of Nurse Specialists in endoscopy doing both Upper and Lower GI Endoscopies.
The successful applicant will, amongst other responsibilities:
- Be responsible for effective administration of clinical and non-clinical workload
- Make decisions about future care (e.g. inpatient admission, direct discharge and organising investigations)
- Carry out administrative duties associated with care of patients and running of the clinical department
- Share responsibilities for deployment and daily supervision of staff within the unit
- Be a member of the Medicine / A&E Business Unit and participate in departmental meetings
You will be required to hold MRCP (UK) or equivalent, CCT - Gastroenterology or equivalent (or within 6 months of eligibility for Specialist Register and current valid GMC registration with a licence to practice.