Consultant Rehabilitation Psychiatry – South of England
Athona is currently recruiting for an experienced consultant Psychiatrist for a substantive role. This position will be specialising in Rehabilitation within a private hospital in the South of England. This is a part-time role, 3 days per week, with a 1:5 non-resident on-call rota
The successful candidate will need to be on the specialist register within Adult Psychiatry and hold Approved clinician. Candidates must also have Forensic experience.
The salary for this position is open to negotiations after interview.
Why Choose Athona?
At Athona Recruitment we have a dedicated revalidation and appraisal team that specialises in conducting full support for your annual appraisal and revalidation. Athona will provide step-by-step guidance and create individually tailored advice to guide you through the GMC requirements.
We also provide:
- Excellent hourly rates of pay
- Exclusive access to positions across all grades and specialties
- Locum, fixed term or permanent contracts available throughout the UK
- Dedicated recruitment consultants, aligned by specialty
- Prompt bi-weekly payments
- Financial contribution towards your CPD activities
- Refer and earn bonuses of £250*
- Occupational Health and mandatory training support
- Fast track registration
For more information or to apply please press the apply button
Apply for Consultant Rehabilitation Psychiatry – South of England
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly