GP Post (Partime/Full Time; Salaried/Partnership)
We are an innovative, teaching practice looking for an enthusiastic and committed GP to join our friendly and happy team. This post is a replacement for a retiring partner.
- GMS Practice with Enhanced Services
- New Purpose built premises with own air-conditioned consulting room
- Six Partners with democratic outlook
- List size: 10,800
- Supported by excellent partnership and well organised nursing and admin staff
- Fully computerised system (VISION)
- Number of weekly sessions negotiable
- Practice encourages development of special interests
- CQC rated good all areas
- Good commuter links to London and the coast
We recognise and value the commitments of GPs both at work and home and hope we can ensure a healthy work life balance and accommodate the needs of the individ-ual. We take pride in the high-quality service we offer and wish to keep ourselves hap-py and healthy. We are forward thinking, embrace innovation and welcome input from all members of the team.
Informal visits are welcome by arrangement with the Practice Manager, Wendy Wilkins, Mrs. W. Wilkins email@example.com; 01622 756721.
Bower Mount Medical Practice, 1 Bower Mount Road, Maidstone, ME16 8AX.
To apply please send your CV together with a covering letter.
Job Type: Part-time/Full time; Salaried/Partnership considered
Closing date: 10th November 2017.
Apply for Salaried/Partnership post
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly