Are you looking to take control of life at work and restore balance?
We are a friendly, dynamic 3 Partner practice looking to recruit an enthusiastic bright-eyed Partner as one of the current partners is relocating abroad due to family commitments.
The practice is based in a vibrant part of South east London and is a well-established training practice with an open door approach to problem solving. We value our work-life balance and have a stable staff base with a broad range of skills and interests. The team is unanimously committed to clinical excellence.
- Clinical team composed of 3 partners, 3 salaried GPs, one GP registrar and one nurse
- 5-7 Sessions with negotiable start date
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week study leave
- Low number of home visits
- No out of hours
- Special interest and Career development opportunities
- No buy-in to building required
- Financially secure practice
- Well managed with experienced Practice Manager
- Part of a Federation
- CQC rated Good
- Weekly Practice meetings
- Weekly Business meetings
- High QOF achievers
Closing date: Monday, 10th November 2017.
Please send your CV with a covering letter to Dr Adrienne Newton by email by clicking the apply button.
Apply for Partnership Vacancy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly