Middle-Grade Doctor for A&E – up to 6 Months South East England
Rig Locums are currently seeking a Full time Locum Middle Grade Doctor to work in the Emergency Department in South East England for 2 to 6 months. Candidates will be expected to start in October (but flexible).
You will be working in an A&E environment with an excellent team of doctors. This will be on a full rota basis.
- 2-6 month contact
- Full time (30 - 40+ hours per week)
- With potential for extension on contract
- Staff grade
- A welcoming and supportive team
Benefits of working as a locum:
- Get paid above market average pay rates
- Assist in accommodation search on or off site
- An opportunity to develop your career working in different hospitals
- Training opportunities
- Aid with making a new post an easy transition
- RIG Locums are a designated body who can support a doctors revalidation and appraisal
Please contact Jubell Ahmed for more information on the opportunities available to you – M: 07814 604018, T: 0800 690 6044, or E: email@example.com.
Apply for Middle-Grade Doctor for A&E – up to 6 Months South East England
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly