Winter Pressures - General Medicine - SpR
RIG Locums are currently seeking experienced SpR’s to work all over the United Kingdom within General Medicine covering Elderly Care, Cardiology, Respiratory, Acute Medicine and all other General Medicine sub-specialities. With Winter Pressures fast approaching UK departments are looking for locum doctors to assist over the winter period.
The job plans will vary and may consist of a full rota including on-calls, days and nights. More lucrative unsocial on-call rates can be negotiated on a case by case basis also.
Should you be interested in this role now or potentially similar roles in the future, then please apply now. Also, if you know anyone who might be interested, I would be happy to forward your CV onto the Consultant for review and enter yourself into our referral bonus scheme.
- Non-UK Doctors please apply
- GMC registered with license to practice
- Must have right to work in the UK
- Full time rota and on-calls available
- MRCP UK is preferable
- Flexible holidays and working hours
- Above average hourly pay
- Negotiable contract length and rota
- Potentially create a better work-life balance
- RIG Locums can support Doctors with their appraisal and revalidation
To discuss this role further please contact: Lisa Tyrrell
Tel: 0800 690 6044
RIG Locums are the proud sponsors of the GMC welcome to UK practice programme (W2UKP)
Apply for Winter Pressures - General Medicine - SpR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly