Urology SHO Locums available in Manchester
Medacs Healthcare is looking to recruit a Urology Senoir House Officer to cover a varied rota covering on calls 3-4 shifts per week to the end of November with possibility to extend under the Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust.
This role requires a Urology senior house officer to cover a varied rota between Mon-Fri with on calls, 3-4 shifts per week. The SHO must Urology experience. The location is within NHS Trust within the North West providing healthcare for people living within Manchester.
For this role it is essential that you hold a full GMC with a license to practice. You must also have UK experience in a clinical role and be able to provide details of referees covering the last three years employment.
The ideal candidate
You are the ideal candidate if you have a flexible approach to work and looking to have a better work/life balance, organised with good communication skills. Having had experience in a Urology Surgery Role.
Benefits of working with Medacs Healthcare
- Hourly rates ranging from £30 to £45 per hour (Negotiable)
- Dedicated placement officer who will be your point of contact on your locum journey (once compliant)
- Access to thousands of NHS locum opportunities across the UK
- Free CPD training via our highly acclaimed Medacs Academywww.medacs.com/academy-uk
- Permanent and international opportunities in the Middle East, Singapore and Australasia
How to apply
If you are ready to register with Medacs for this role and others which we can offer please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a chat on 01756 703000
Once applied, the registration team will be in contact to discuss your application and the next steps within the registration process. Start this Journey today!
Apply for Urology SHO Locums available in Manchester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly