Medacs Healthcare are looking to recruit A&E doctors at SHO/CT2 grade for various shifts available at a number of hospitals situated in East of England/East London
The roles require SHO/CT2 doctors to work in A&E departments and can be ongoing depending on location and demand which in the given Specialty is not uncommon at all!
Accommodation is available on some sites and will all be discussed with you prior to any shift being confirmed. All at Discounted rates.
For this role it is essential that you hold a full GMC with license to practice. You must also have UK experience in a clinical role and be able to provide details of 2 UK referees
The ideal candidate
You will have a flexible approach to work, be organised with good communication skills. Being open to working various shifts at late notice would also be a great advantage given the nature of A&E departments.
Benefits of working with Medacs Healthcare:
- Hourly rates from £30 to £40+, depending on experience and location/Trust
- Dedicated placement officer who will be your 1 point of contact on your locum journey (once compliant)
- Access to thousands of NHS locum opportunities across the UK
- Free CPD training via our highly acclaimed Medacs Academy www.medacs.com/academy-uk
- Permanent and international opportunities in the Middle East, Singapore and Australasia
- Out of Hours contact team so you always have a way to contact us
How to apply
If you are ready to register with Medacs for A&E SHO/CT2 opportunities (or any others infact) which we can offer please email your CV to email@example.com or call for a chat on 01756 703000. My Direct line is 01756 702271.
Once applied, the registration team will be in contact to discuss your application and the next steps ASAP
Apply for SHO/CT2 A&E
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly