Consultant General Surgery Locum
Medacs Healthcare is looking to recruit a General Surgery Consultant to cover a full time rota until March 2018 with possibility to extend under the Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust.
This role requires a Consultant to cover a full rota Mon-Fri with 1 in 8 on calls, over a 6 months period. The consultant must have Thyroid Endrinal experience (Endocryme Speciality). The location is within NHS Trust within the North West providing healthcare for people living within Manchester.
For this role it is essential that you hold a full GMC with a Specialist license to practice. You must also have UK experience in a clinical role and be able to provide details of referees covering the last three years employment.
The ideal candidate
You are the ideal candidate if you have a flexible approach to work and looking to have a better work/life balance, organised with good communication skills. Having had experience in a General Surgery Role.
Benefits of working with Medacs Healthcare
- Hourly rates ranging from £65 to £95 per hour (Negotiable)
- Dedicated Consultant placement officer who will be your point of contact on your locum journey (once compliant)
- Access to thousands of NHS locum opportunities across the UK
- Free CPD training via our highly acclaimed Medacs Academywww.medacs.com/academy-uk
- Permanent and international opportunities in the Middle East, Singapore and Australasia
How to apply
If you are ready to register with Medacs for this role and others which we can offer please email your CV to email@example.com or call for a chat on 01756 703000
Once applied, the registration team will be in contact to discuss your application and the next steps within the registration process. Start this Journey today!