Anesthesia Long Term Locum-SPR-(70,000) -Yorkshire
RIG Locums are looking to hear from experienced established
Doctor who would like to begin a Full time position post as a Locum Specialty Doctor Anaesthetics.
The post is based in the Yorkshire and will be a Full time Monday – Friday 40 Hours per Week
The department covers a wide range of surgical specialties including General and Vascular Surgery, Urology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Day Case ENT Surgery, Dental Surgery, Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgery and Intensive Care.
- Appropriate clinical responsibility for the care of patients delegated by the consultant to his/ her charge. Co responsibility for the proper functioning of the Anaesthesia – Obstetric department, including the supervision of more junior medical staff.
• Participation in the Registrar on call rota and to provide cover in exceptional circumstances for colleague’s absence.
• Attending clinics and assessing patients and formulating treatment decisions seeking advice from the consultant as appropriate.
• Attending sessions with the consultant and assisting or performing procedures as appropriate.
• Running of wards with consultant cover on site during the day, consultant off site after hours.
• Participation in clinical audit
If you are you interested in below please make sure you have the following
- Right to Work in the UK
- GMC Licence
- 2 Recent References
- Valid DBS clearance
For more information please contact Theo Amadi on 07551154068