SpR A&E Locum
Medacs Healthcare is looking to recruit a SpR/ Specialist Registrar within the Accident and Emergency department for various shifts throughout October and November.
This role requires an SpR to work within the Accident and Emergency department, and can be flexible throughout the next few months. The location is at an NHS hospital providing healthcare for people living within the South East of England.
For this role it is essential that you hold a full GMC with a license to practice. You must also have UK experience in a clinical role and be able to provide details of referees from your previous employment.
The ideal candidate
You are the ideal candidate if you have a flexible approach to work and looking to have a better work/life balance, organised with good communication skills. Being open to working various shifts at late notice would also be a great advantage in your locum career.
Benefits of working with Medacs Healthcare
- Hourly rates ranging from £40 to £65 per hour.
- Dedicated placement officer who will be your point of contact on your locum journey (once compliant)
- Access to thousands of NHS locum opportunities across the UK
- Free CPD training via our highly acclaimed Medacs Academywww.medacs.com/academy-uk
- Permanent and international opportunities in the Middle East, Singapore and Australasia
How to apply
If you are ready to register with Medacs for this role and others which we can offer please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a chat on 01756 703000
Once applied, the registration team will be in contact to discuss your application and the next steps within the registration process. Start this Journey today!