Consultant in Haematology
Triple West Medical, the leading medical recruitment agency has fantastic job opportunity for a Consultant who specialises in Haematology to work in a position based in the North of England.
The Trust provides services to the 440,000 residents in the area as well as specialist tertiary care for Cardiac and Haematology services.
This is a full time post providing 10 PA's however applicants wishing to work part time are also encouraged to apply and job plans could be adjusted accordingly and by negotiation with appointees.
£76,761 - £103,490 pa depending on experience
Required Skills and Qualifications
- MBBS or equivalent
- Full specialist registration with the GMC or be eligible for registration within six months of interview.
- MRCP or equivalent
- FRCPath or equivalent
- SPR or equivalent training in Haematology.
- Ability to supervise audit projects
- Enthusiasm and commitment to the specialty
- Good verbal and written communication skills
If you want more information on this position then please apply now!
Not for you? Do you know anyone who might be interested in the position? Please feel free to pass on our details, but still contact us anyway; we have hundreds of permanent doctor’s jobs in both the UK and Ireland. Call us to enquire or search our website for more information.