Opportunity for a Salaried GP
Due to the retirement of one Partner and relocation of another, we are looking for a Salaried GP to join our friendly team.
Ely is a lovely market town, rural yet with good employment prospects and schools, and within easy reach of Cambridge (20 minutes) and London (65 minutes) by train.
- Well established, part-dispensing GMS practice of 15,200 patients
- Currently 7 Partners, 6 salaried GPs plus a Nurse Practitioner Prescriber
- Excellent management team and nursing staff
- Special interests encouraged – currently including research, diabetes, gynaecology, minor surgery, cover for a rehabilitation ward at the local hospital, Medical Officers for a local private school
- Actively involved in teaching and applying for training practice status
- Commitment to high quality patient care, whilst maintaining a common sense ap-proach
- High earning practice; opportunity to buy in to the premises for the successful Part-ner applicant
- Daily coffee meeting plus timetable of educational meetings
- Informal visits welcome
For more information or to apply, please contact: Dr Dee McCormack, Dr Steve Case-Upton or Kathryn Green (Practice Manager), St Mary’s Surgery
37 St Mary’s Street, ELY, Cambridgeshire CB7 4HF
Tel: 01353 663434
Email: email@example.com or click the apply button.
Closing date for applications: 3rd November 2017