Do you want to….
Be part of a supportive, open minded, large practice that fosters individuals?
Come join the friendly team at St Marys Surgery Southampton
• Established training practice with 3 GP trainers
• Protected time for learning
• Excellent rate of pay
• Group scheme with the Medical Protection Society with practice contribution of up to 50%
• 6 weeks holiday and one week study leave pro rata
• 24,000 patients over 2 purpose built sites
• Specialised admin team who handle all medical reports
• 9 Practice nurses and 4 Health Care Assistants
• 5 partner management team
• Strong links to Southampton Primary Care Limited – the GP Federation in Southamp-ton
• Innovators in pioneering an acute visiting service in the city
• Early adopters of Workflow Optimisation – an enhanced document management process.
You will see a young, varied, patient population with challenging needs—tropical, complex and real pathology, and be able to make a real difference!
Check out our website for more details
We have 2 vacancies for permanent Salaried GPs
We are flexible regarding the number of sessions and embrace job shares for committed clinicians who wish to work part time.
Please send a copy of your CV by post to: St Mary’s Surgery, 1 Johnson Street, Southampton SO14 1LT, email: email@example.com
Telephone: 02380 210292. Alternatively please click the apply button.
Apply for Salaried GP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly