Orthopaedics SHO – West Midlands
An NHS Trust based in Yorkshire requires an experienced SHO locum, specialising in Orthopaedics. The ideal candidate will be available to start as soon as possible for a four and a half month position, within an outstanding hospital located in the West Midlands.
Candidates must have full GMC registration, with relevant experience and the right to work in the UK.
Why Choose Athona?
At Athona Recruitment we have a dedicated revalidation and appraisal team that specialises in conducting full support for your annual appraisal and revalidation. Athona will provide step-by-step guidance and create individually tailored advice to guide you through the GMC requirements.
We also provide:
- Excellent hourly rates of pay
- Exclusive access to positions across all grades and specialties
- Locum, fixed-term or permanent contracts available throughout the UK
- Dedicated recruitment consultants, aligned by specialty
- Prompt weekly payments
- Financial contribution towards your CPD activities
- Refer and earn incentive schemes
- Occupational Health and mandatory training support
- Fast-track registration
For more information or to apply, please press the below apply button.