8 Session GP Partner
8 Session GP Partner required due to planned retirement
(Negotiable for the right candidate)
We are a friendly four-partner practice based in the beautiful Georgian Market town of Easingwold. We are located in an enviable location being just 12 miles north of York yet on the edge of the North York Moors National Park and the Howardian Hills.
Easingwold is a growing town and we are evolving and expanding our thriving, well-established practice. Our focus is excellent patient care whilst ensuring our cohesive team can feel in control of their daily work and developmental needs.
- Dispensing, GMS practice with a current 7300 list size but further anticipated growth
- Truly multidisciplinary team including 5 GPs, 2 ANPs, practice nurses and our innovative Frailty and Macmillan Cancer Care Coordinators
- We have a focus on integrated care for vulnerable and frail patients which is improving patient and clinical experience
- Access to St. Monica’s community hospital for rehabilitative and palliative care
- Teaching practice for HYMS students and GP trainer
- Active patient participation group who are actively engaged with the CCG
- Clinical research practice
- Strong representation in City & Vale GP Alliance, CCG and STP
We would welcome applications from both experienced GP’s or newly qualified GP’s.
Please forward your CV application with covering letter to:
Mr Darren Dalzell, Practice Manager, by clicking the apply button.
Informal enquiries welcome
Tel: 01347 821557
www.millfieldsurgery.co.uk Facebook: Millfield Surgery
Closing date: 31st October
Interviews to be held on: Friday 17th November 2017
Apply for 8 Session GP Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly