General Internal Medicine – Queensland, Australia
We are seeking a Consultant in General Medicine for an exciting opportunity joining a small but high performing team in an amazing location in Queensland, Australia.
The town has a reputation as a lifestyle location of choice for those seeking a change in pace enabling true work/life balance.
- Fantastic beachside lifestyle in Queensland
- Remuneration package up to AU$420,000 p.a. depending on experience.
- Rent free furnished home available + relocation assistance.
- Just over an hour's flight down to Brisbane
- Ideally you will hold FRACP, or have been assessed and deemed "substantially comparable" by RACP in General Medicine
- Coastal living with islands, waterways and beaches, as well as national parks and Great Barrier Reef
You will be a true General Medicine Physician - have broad experience and skills in General Medicine along with a sound understanding of contemporary models of care; proven leadership skills and experience of working in a multidisciplinary team environment; an interest in medical education and teaching, including providing supervision and education to medical students and other clinical staff; and a commitment and willingness to be involved in continuous quality improvement programmes.
You will not be phased by the prospect of working in a small hospital with a very general workload and a high on-call ration. CPD - in the context of this job is very important. You need to be up to date with general physician training/developments - not just your sub-specialty CPD.
If you are an overseas trained physician and you have been assessed by the RACP as "substantially comparable" in General Medicine, this will also be viewed favourably.
To find out more, or to apply, contact Al Spinner on +44 (0)131 240 5276 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for General Internal Medicine – Queensland, Australia
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly