Salaried GP, Burnham-on-Sea
A unique opportunity to work for a community-led organisation in an attractive purpose-built health centre. The organisation is embracing general practice changes and offering an alternative approach to deliver traditional medicine. You will be working alongside GP colleagues on site with the support of care co-ordinators reducing your paperwork, in a truly flexible position to suit your needs.
As well as a generous salary there is also additional income available for specialist interest GPs, and for an out-of-area GP there is a generous relocation allowance available.
Salary - £65,000 - £80,000 and Indemnity paid, NHS pension, 6 weeks' annual leave, 1 week study leave
Location - Burnham-on-Sea
The Surgery -
* Progressive, innovative take on general practice in a traditional setting
* Purpose-built and modern health centre
* Excellent support team available both clinically to refer onto and administratively with care co-ordinators
* Varied patient demographic
* Working alongside an excellent team of GPs
* High-performing QOF
Your role -
* Part-time and full-time considered (4 - 9 sessions)
* Huge amount of flexibility to design your own role
* Salaried GP role
* Daily routine: morning is 3 hour surgery and afternoon is 2 hour surgery
* Clinically-based role, limited admin work due to support functions in place
The benefits -
* £65,000 - £80,000 FTE
* Indemnity fees paid
* 6 weeks' annual leave
* 1 week study leave
* BMA model contract
* NHS pension
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.