Are you a General Practitioner in the UK interested in working in Australia?
Primary Health Care Limited is one of the largest leading networks of medical centres in Australia with over 1000 independent General Practitioners.
Members of our clinical team including some UK trained GPs will be available for a confidential and informal chat on the following dates:
- London 16th, 17th, 20th, 21st October
- Birmingham 18th an 19th October
The clinical team can discuss opportunities for GPs in major metropolitan centres:
- Brisbane and Gold Coast
- Rural WA, NSW, QLD
Living and Working in Australia
Primary offers a whole new level of flexibility, enabling GPs to achieve better work life balance.
The possibility of year round sunny weather, sandy beaches with good surf, temperate to warm climates, and outdoor activities make living and working in Australia a great choice for doctors.
Primary Health Care Limited – Be part of our team
Primary Health Care Limited integrates the GPs, nursing support, dentistry, physiotherapy, radiology, pathology and specialists under the one roof across over 70 medical centres throughout Australia. As part of Primary Health Care Limited, every medical centre is committed to providing the highest quality healthcare to the community.
- MRCGP, MICGP or ability to obtain specialist registration in Australia. Potential doctors not sure if they qualify are also welcome to forward through contact details.
- Location of your choice including DWS (District Workforce Shortage locations)
- Competitive deal and generous starting bonus
- Assistance with registration, relocating and getting started in Australia
- 457 visa nomination
This is your opportunity and not to be missed. We can answer any queries you have about how General Practice and life outside of work is like in Australia. Importantly, we have the ability to extend you a contract and offer straight away for consideration, as you are dealing directly with the practice.
We will contact you to schedule an appointment or meeting time within 48 hours.