Accident & Emergency Medicine - Winter Pressures 2017 / 2018
Numerous Emergency Departments throughout the United Kingdom are recruiting Accident & Emergency Medicine Doctors to fill short and long-term rota gaps to sustain a streamlined service throughout the Winter pressures period.
The vacancies create excellent opportunities for Accident & Emergency Doctors to work in a location of their choice whilst earning generous weekly payments.
On-site hospital accommodation is available and travel expenses can occasionally be reimbursed.
- Above average hourly pay
- Earn a lucrative sum of money on a weekly basis
- Flexible hours & holiday
- Potentially create a better work–life balance
- More time for study leave
- Negotiable contract length
- RIG Locums can support Doctors with their appraisal and revalidation.
If you are an experienced Accident & Emergency Doctor interested in working on a locum basis this winter, please contact Chloe Cummins for more information on the opportunities available to you via M: 07876 835 758, T: 0800 690 6044, or E: Chloe.Cummins@riglocums.com.